About ICSA 2023
On behalf of LUMIMINDS CONVENTIONS, We take the pleasure of cordially inviting you all to join us at our upcoming conference – International Conference on Surgery and Anaesthesia, ICSA 2023 Osaka, Japan On October 23-24, 2023. The conference runs with the theme “Advanced approaches and Critical issues for safe surgery”. ICSA 2023, provides an inimitable platform for all Academicians, Scientists, Researchers, Entrepreneurs, Professionals, Associations and Students across the globe to encourage, discuss and share novel discoveries in the fields of Surgery, Anaesthesia and related fields.
ICSA 2023 is not limited to Surgery and Anaesthesia, but also for Orthopaedic Surgeons, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, Eye Surgeons, Paediatrics Surgeons and related fields etc.
ICSA 2023 will have Invited Talks/Keynote Talks, Speaker Sessions, Young Researchers sessions, Exhibitions, Workshops, Poster Presentations, Networking Sessions, etc. ICSA 2023 is the best place to globalize your research and explore innovative outcomes. Anticipating participation from reputed Associations/Universities/Companies/Hospitals/Institutions like yours is very much required in order to make the conference more successful. We accept Abstracts which will be published in our respective proceeding journals with DOI issued by CrossRef. Abstracts submitted must be the original work of the author(s) and not be published previously or under consideration for publication elsewhere. Undoubtedly, ICSA 2023 will give you an amazing memory and hope you don’t miss this great opportunity, come, join us and make ICSA 2023 the best event for 2023.
Organizing Committee Members
WILL BE UPDATED SOON...
SCIENTIFIC SESSION TOPICS
1. Clinical and Experimental Surgery
2. Traditional Chinese Medicine
3. Minimally Invasive Surgery
4. Organ Transplantation and Adaptive Immunity
5. Robotics and Computer Assisted Surgery
6. Laparoscopic and Endoscopic Surgery
7. Surgical Techniques
8. Anesthesia and Intensive Care
9. Brain, Spine and Neuro Surgery
10. Outpatient Surgery and Imaging
11. Current Problems in Surgery
12. Current Problems in Surgery
13. Lasers in Surgery
14. Obstetric Anesthesia
15. Types of Anesthesia
16. Effects of Anesthesia
17. Anesthesia Risks
18. Anesthetics and Analgesics
19. Trends in Anesthesia and Critical Care
20. Anesthesiologist's Role in Surgery