LUMIMINDS CONVENTIONS is glad to announce its upcoming “International Conference on Global Warming and Climate Change” – “ICGWC 2022” on August 11-12, 2022 virtually. The conference is organized with the Theme: “Climate is raising and the planet is burning! Join hands for a green future”.
Due to the present Ukraine War Emergency and still continuation of Covid-19 restrictions in many countries, most of the speakers are not willing to attend the conference physically in Paris. Therefore, in view of our Speaker’s safety, forcibly the Organizers had to convert the conference to Virtual mode, which is scheduled on August 11-12, 2022 via Zoom Meet.
We take great pleasure in inviting environmental scientists, researchers, professors, associates, academicians, geoscience researchers, ecologists, healthcare professionals, industrialists, professionals from related fields, and associated environmental science professionals across the world who are interested in global climate change challenges and solutions for Sustainable living for our upcoming ICGWC 2022 to witness and participate in highly professional scientific discussions and sessions.
ICGWC 2022 will have Invited Talks/Keynote Talks, Scientific Sessions, Workshops, Poster Presentations, Exhibitions, B2B meetings, Networking Sessions, etc. As part of encouraging young researchers, we have a special session, Young Research Fellow. In this session, all the students pursuing a doctoral degree are eligible to participate and the best paper presenter will be awarded Young Research Fellow (YRF) Award.
Climate change is the most significant issue of our time, and we are at a critical juncture. Mainly climate change includes both global warming and its impacts on Earth’s weather patterns. The continuing effects of climate change include ice melting, warming of oceans, rising sea levels, and acidification of oceans. The current climatic changes are distinctly rapid and are not due to natural causes. The main cause is the emission of greenhouse gases, mostly carbon dioxide, methane, nitrous oxide, and fluorinated gases. Human beings are progressively affecting the climate and the earth’s temperature by flaring fossil fuels, cutting down forests, and farming livestock.
ICGWC 2022 focuses on the recent advancements and issues in the areas related to Global warming and climate change. Interesting sessions on the benefits of a wide range of climate policies, including clean energy policies, air quality measures, smart agriculture and sustainable food systems, educational and civil society involvement, nature-based solutions, and many other interesting key topics.
Therefore, ICGWC 2022 is organized to advocate the seriousness of Climate change and Global warming, risk factors, preventive steps, and advanced precautionary practices to control pollution across the world.
Hope you all join and make the most exciting event of the year successful.
We accept abstracts for oral presentations, therefore request you all to submit the abstracts at the earliest before the early bird dates.
Abstracts are published in the related international proceedings journals providing DOI issued by Cross Ref.
We accept full-length articles that will be published in the Special Issue of the conference proceeding journal.
The international organizations that announced their commitment to climate neutrality are:
- Latin American Energy Organization (OLADE)
- Inter-American Development Bank (IDB)
- European Investment Bank (EIB)
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
- ICLEI-Local Governments for Sustainability
- Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) Secretariat
- Common Markets for Eastern and Southern Africa Secretariat (COMESA)
- Eastern Africa Development Bank (EADB)
- Western Africa Development Bank (BOAD)
- Asian Development Bank (ADB)
- Pacific Community
- Southern African Development Community (SADC) Secretariat
- International Paralympic Committee (IPC)
- World Travel & Tourism Council (WTTC)
Some of the organizations that are involved in global warming and Wildlife/Ecosystem Conservation are:
- Conservation International.
- Audubon Society.
- Conservation Land Foundation.
- Environmental Defence Fund (EDF)
- Land Trust Alliance.
- National Wildlife Federation (NWF)
- Natural Resources Defence Council (NRDC)
- Nature Conservancy.
A few Top universities for Environmental Sciences are listed below
- Stanford University. Stanford, United States
- Harvard University. Cambridge, United States
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), USA
- University of Oxford, UK
- ETH Zurich – Swiss Federal Institute of Technology, Switzerland
- University of Cambridge, UK
- The University of California, Berkeley (UCB), USA
- Wageningen University & Research, Netherlands
- Imperial College of London
- Tsinghua University, China