International Plant Science Experts Meet (IPSEM – 2022)
Conference Theme: Unveiling the challenges and finding new technologies for Better Improvement
LUMIMINDS CONVENTIONS is glad to announce its upcoming International Plant Science Experts Meet (IPSEM – 2022) scheduled on August 29-30, 2022 at Amsterdam, Netherlands. The virtual conference is organized with the Theme: “Exploring Novel Inventions and Advancements in Plant Sciences”
We take great pleasure in inviting Plant and Agriculture Associations and Societies, Agricultural Universities, Business Entrepreneurs, Molecular biologists, Plant biotechnologists, agriculture experts, botanists, researchers, scientists, academicians, agronomists, horticulturists, Landscaping, professionals, soil science professionals, young graduates, and associated agriculture Professionals across the world for our upcoming IPSEM 2022 to witness and participate in highly professional scientific discussions and sessions.
Plant science Experts Meet is key for addressing the major challenges facing humanity in the 21st Century, according to experts. Researchers argue that the development of new technology is key to transforming plant biology in order to meet human needs. Plant science is the study of how plants are used to produce food, alter environments, restore damaged landscapes, improve human health and well-being, improve community environments, and provide recreational and practical benefits to the public. Plant science is essential for maintaining the world around us.
IPSEM 2022 will have Invited Talks/Keynote Talks, Scientific Sessions, Workshops, Poster Presentations, Exhibitions, B2B meetings, Networking Sessions, etc. As part of encouraging young researchers, we have a special session, Young Research Fellow. In this session, all the students pursuing doctoral degrees are eligible to participate and the best paper presenter will be awarded Young Research Fellow (YRF) Award.
Plant science is the term given to a range of research and scientific studies that explore the estimated nearly four-lakh species of plants found on the earth. Plant science encompasses Botany that involves the observation of plant growth and characteristics and investigation into the relationship between plants and their environment. However, it is also much and more.
The conference will provide an opportunity for all the researchers in Plant Sciences to learn and be inspired by the eminent keynote addresses and lectures by eminent scientists on the latest developments in different fields. Applications of research findings to human welfare, environment, and conservation will be highlighted. Research scholars and students will be provided a platform to share their research through oral/poster presentations and interact with scientific professionals.
Hope you all join and make the most exciting event of the year successful.
We accept abstracts for oral presentations, therefore request you all to submit the abstracts at the earliest before the early bird dates.
Abstracts are published in the related international proceedings journals providing DOI issued by Cross Ref.
We accept full-length articles that will be published in the Special Issue of the conference proceeding journal.
International Plant Societies, Organizations, and Resources
- European Plant Science Organisation: EPSO
- American Horticultural Society
- American Phytopathological Society
- American Society of Agronomy
- American Society of Plant Biologists
- American Society of Sugar Beet Technologists
- American Society for Horticultural Science
- American Society of Plant Taxonomy
- Crop Science Society of America
- National Association of Plant Breeders
- International Organizations
- Asociación Latinoamericana de Botánica
- Association for Tropical Biology and Conservation
- Australasian Plant Pathology Society
- Botanic Gardens Conservation International
- Botanical Society of Britain and Ireland
- Federation of European Societies of Plant Biology
- International Association for Plant Taxonomy (IAPT)
- International Carnivorous Plant Society
- International Oak Society
- Society for Conservation Biology
- Society for Ecological Restoration International
- Sociedad Latinoamericana de Briología
List of few international plant science institutes and organizations:
- Global Plant Council
- International Association for Plant Taxonomy
- International Association for the Plant Protection Sciences
- International Plant Nutrition Institute
- International Plant Propagators Society
- International Weed Science Society
- Society for Ecological Restoration
- Society for Conservation Biology
Top Universities in the World for Plant and Animal Science
- University of California—Davis
- Wageningen University and Research Center
- Cornell University
- University of California—Berkeley
- University of Florida
- University of Western Australia
- University of British Columbia
- Ghent University
- Michigan State University
- University of Copenhagen
- University of Minnesota–Twin Cities
- Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences
- University of Oxford
- China Agricultural University
- Universidade de São Paulo
- Harvard University
- Nanjing Agricultural University
- University of Queensland Australia